Translate Our Page!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mother Nature's Diagnosis: Schizophrenia

It's not uncommon this time of year for the mid-atlantic region to experience odd weather patterns. For instance: January 2004 had two consecutive days in the 90s - MLK weekend 2008 and 2010 had two consecutive days in the mid 70s - et cetera.



BUT NOT WEEKS OF 76 DEGREES AND SUNNY IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWED BY THIS:



In all honesty, I know it sounds like I'm complaining about the current fluctuation of the weather conditions outside, however my observations are not meant to come us across as such. I'm merely impressed with how rapidly things can change. I'm also glad I didn't go through the trouble of finding all of my shorts that have been packed away for quite a while. I probably won't need them until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment